Registration and Admission Form
Registration Form along with Prospectus wil be available from the school office on the payment of Rs. 500 of (Nursery to XII standard). After selection of the candidate for admission, Admission form will be issued from the school office. School provided Science & Commerce stream for Secondary education.Students seeking for admission in class NC to IX will have to qualify a test followed by an interview.
At the time of admission:
- A child must be 3 years old for admission to Nursery class and accordingly for above classes.
- The proof of age (Birth Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate) must be attached with admission form.
- Aadhar is compulsory for the students.
- Any chronic and harmful disease is held as bar to the admission.
- Students after joining the school undersirable due to physical unfitness or any harmful habits are liable to be removed from the school.
- Four recent passport size photograph.
- Mother, Father Passport size photo one each.
- Asigned declaration letter of the Guardian.